24 BIT 96 kHz WAV.
5 GB RAR, 8 GB unRAR'd
SSchoeps MK4, Schoeps MK8, Sennheiser MKH40, Sennheiser MKH30, Sennheiser MD421, Sennheiser MKH60, Sanken CUB-01, DPA 4060
Sales through this site are single-user licenses, if you are working at a production facility and are interested in a multi-user site license, please contact me.
About Steam Whistles
Although steam whistles emerged in the mid-19th century as a warning device, they quickly became the rail industry’s iconic sound. Many railways even cast their own whistles, branding the sound of their particular train line. REA_017 features a variety of whistle types from North America including 3-chime, 6-chime, and single note hooters (there is even a bonus whistle from China).
The whistles were recorded while the steam engine was stationary with no electrical system running. This means the whistle blows are completely isolated from any other train noise. REA_017 provides pure steam and the flexibility to place whistles wherever you need them.
Below is the list of included actions:
- 2 Loud blows, even intensity at least 5 seconds long with 10 seconds silence between each blow
- 2 Medium blows, even intensity at least 5 seconds long with 10 seconds silence between each blow
- 2 Soft blows, even intensity at least 5 seconds long with 10 seconds silence between each blow
- Soft blow, then increase to medium, then decrease to soft.
- Soft blow, then increase to loud, then decrease to soft.
- Medium blow, then increase to loud, then decrease to medium.
- Engineer’s choice-crossing gate signal or any other fun horn gestures.
- Even a few happy accidents like a whistle flying off its mount.
This library is a real hoot!
Add to Cart