Here’s a complete list of the vehicles in the collection with their individual download details:
M5A1 Stuart Tank: In service WWII and Korean War. Engine: 2x Cadillac Flathead V8.
- 36 exterior files | 75 onboard files | 2.8 GB download, 4.34 GB unRAR’d |
M60A3 Combat Tank: In service 1961–1997. Engine: Continental V–12
- 55 exterior files | 90 onboard files | 3.2 GB download, 4.96 GB unRAR’d |
M41A2 Walker Bulldog Tank: In service 1951–1970s. Engine: Continental AOS–895–3.
- 75 exterior files | 96 onboard files | 5.8 GB download, 8.28 GB unRAR’d |
M106A1 Mortar Carrier: In service 1960s–1980s. Engine: 212 hp Diesel.
- 37 exterior files | 59 onboard files | 2.6 GB download, 4.03 GB unRAR’d |
M4A2E8 Sherman Tank: In service 1942–1955. Engine Diesel GM 6046 (2×6–71 inline).
- 38 exterior files | 112 onboard files | 4.2 GB download, 6.34 GB unRAR’d |
M42A1 Duster Tank: In service 1953–1963. Engine: 6-cylinder air cooled gasoline.
- 34 exterior files | 32 onboard files | 1.4 GB download, 2.17 GB unRAR’d |
M75 Armored Personnel Carrier: In service Korean War. Engine: 6-cylinder AO–895–2.
- only available as part of complete collection | 683.3 MB download